Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Naturally Me! It's All About the Paws!!!

It's all about the paws!!




Fred is the Black/White and Nikki and the glowy eyed one.








Tell me if this doesn’t sound familiar to you.

Your dog is down on all fours and chewing the life out of his/her paw.

Have you heard yourself say? STOP CHEWING ON YOUR FOOT.  It is irritating when you constantly hear them licking.  I don’t know about you but my Nikki has the biggest tongue ever and she is REALLY LOUD!!

UGH!!
As humans, we can scratch the itch; dogs cannot and therefore, they result to licking and biting when they itch.  We have to consider our animals when they are going through an itching spell.  Like people, dogs can have allergies, causing them to become itchy.  There could be several reasons for animals to have allergies, such as flea allergies, food allergies or environmental allergies.  Some animals may be allergic to the flea’s bite and may cause them to become irritated.  Food allergies are common in dogs and therefore, will cause them to have severe itching of the paws, face and ears.  Oftentimes, they can be plagued with loose stool or vomiting. (I have seen this happen with my Fred when we change his food) Environmental allergies can cause similar signs and the important note is to remember that food allergies will always be around, as for the environmental aspect of allergies that will be determined by the seasons.  Most people and animals will find that the winter months are the best times for allergy relief.

The best advice is to check with your veterinarian about flea prevention medication that will help with the flea allergies and they can also check to find out what is causing the other allergies that your animals is encountering.

I enjoy writing about animals because they are a huge part of my life.  I can greatly identify with this blog today, because my Fred constantly bites on his paws to the point that they are so rough they scratch me when he jumps up on me.  I can tell you, I am constantly saying OUCH all the time.  They feel like a Brillo pad.  How uncomfortable that must make him feel as well.

So what am I to create for my pampered pooch?  Since, I am crafty girl; I knew that I wanted to make a product for my animal’s paws.  I made a Paw Protection Balm that softens those dry pads and is safe if they start licking.  It is unscented and made with human-grade ingredients.  It’s also great for your dry areas as well.

Keep in mind, if you are feeling itchy your dog may be feeling the same way. 

Watch for the signs!

Check our website at www.naturalproductsbytmb.com to order your sample or regular size.
This great Paw Protection Balm is made of Raw Shea & Cocoa Butters for super moisturizing and hydration, Rosemary Essential Oil for anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties and Fragrance Free.  Just take a small amount and massage into your pets paws.  (I use it at night before they go to bed, it makes a huge difference)
 

No comments: