Wednesday, July 10, 2013


Naturally Me!
Let me take this opportunity to thank those who have supported me with my ramblings.  Being able to communicate my passion through blogging is one of my favorite outlets.  I am happy that I have the opportunity to share my passion of creating wonderful products. 

I will tell anyone who is passionate about something to keep pursuing it.  My mom says to me each day, NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE IN.  To GIVE IN means defeat, to GIVE UP means that you didn’t have that passion.  Nothing in life is easy.  You have to believe that what you are working towards will give you the greatest rewards.
What’s my greatest reward?  My greatest reward is my customers feedback regarding my products and customer service.  No matter the feedback; I take it and use it to better my business. There are owners who hate to receive negative feedback.  Don't you want to know the answer to "How ae we doing?"  Can we do something better? or How can be keep your business?  How are you going to know what’s wrong with your product if you don’t receive negative feedback.  I am a fan of Carol’s Daughter, I love her business model and hope to one day, be as successful. 

Having something that you can call your own takes effort, nothing happens overnight.  At least, not for me; I believe that I am destined to work hard in order to appreciate the opportunities that I have.  I also believe that you have to put work into your craft. Most people do not understand this concept.  It’s so easy to grasp. 

For example, if you play an instrument, you have to continually practice at it to be perfect.  If you are a dancer, you have to practice to be the best, if you sing you have to practice to hit those high notes.  It’s the same when you create products, if you don’t continually practice, put forth an effort and research you will fall flat on your face and lose the trust of a potential customer.  Nobody likes a product that doesn’t work.  You know that saying, if one person likes your product they will tell one person, but if they hate it they will tell the world. 

Here’s a thought for today.  Try something that’s new and exciting.  Put yourself out on a limb.  I am always hanging out there.  If you don't take a risk on you, how will you know you got it?  Most entrepreneurs are risk takers.  That’s part of wanting to have that independence to work for yourself and make a difference in someone's life by giving them or a community much needed jobs.  

Some of you may know that I have several irons in the fire.  First, there is my www.naturalproductsbytmb.com; www.chloes-paw.org and now OpenSky our new exclusive store for products only for your pets.
Below see the link in which to follow us.  We ask that you share.  

Our goal is to take Natural Products By TMB to the next level, we cannot do it without your support.

Thank you all.

 
This is the reason why we create our pet products.  100% of the proceeds goes toward our nonprofit Chloe's Paw.  Read Riley's story at www.chloes-paw.org.
This little guy is Riley and he is one of our success stories that we have had the opportunity to help with money received from the sale of our Pet Products and donations from the community.
 
Let's keep it going!!  This is my reason...
 

No comments: