Monday, October 27, 2008

"The Enthusiast"

When I started this business, I never believed that I would want to share what I have learned with so many wonderful people. I have always wondered why I got into this business and what would set me apart from the others?

I can answer that by saying, I know what I like and I don't like. I want my customers to have the chance to tell me what works best for their skin types. I don't want to leave it up to a no-face manufacturer who hasn't spoken or looked at me to decide my fate.

I feel that ingredients are the most important part of the skincare regimen. Tons of products have pretty packaging, but only by knowing what an ingredient does can you correct a skin problem. I totally believe that your eyes should be going straight to the ingredients instead of saying that bottle is pretty. Who cares. Worry about if what's on the inside will help your skin problem.

Start with the basics. Find out what products will work well for your skin and go from there. If you have no idea where to start see your dermatologist. Don't rely on products on your pharmacy self.

Ask yourself what kind of moisturizers and I using? Do they work well for my skin? What is my skin type?

I'm just saying...

www.naturalproductsbytmb.com

No comments: