Friday, June 7, 2013

Naturally Me! Father's Day!


Naturally Me! 
Let's Here it for the Boys!!
Father's Day, June 16th.

 I believe the natural part of me is not the products that I use for my skin, hair and body, but it’s the choices that I make about these products.  I enjoy meeting people who are creative in mind, body and spirit.  I love the fact, that there are people who care about the environment, the air that we breathe and the animals that populate the earth.  I am by no means 100% all the time, but I strive to be close to that number by learning from others who enjoy being creative.  I love handmade items.  I believe that they are actually the best! Why? Because that person thought about you or thought about making a product that you would enjoy.

There is a big difference in products that are made with natural ingredients versus the commercial products on the market today.  Your skin will tell you the difference.  Your skin will scream to you this stuff is great or when you rub your hands across your skin you will feel how soft it is.

I love using exotic butters in my products because the results are amazing to the skin.  It’s all about healing properties for me.  For instance, I love using Monoi Butter it is a soft, velvety butter containing the essence of the tropical Tiare flower, famous for its aromatherapy action. The Tiare flower is well known in Polynesia for its exotic tropical essence and use in skin and hair care. It is one of my favorite butters to work with.

Back to the more important issues, what are we doing for Father’s Day on June 16th?  Any Ideas?

I have a few ideas, for that special man in your life, no matter if he is your father, husband or brother it’s the one day that they actually get pampered.  Our men are hard workers. Men are also creatures of habit, some love to be pampered and some do not.  Some love loud and bold fragrances and some love mellow scents.  One of my favorite male customers absolutely loves Patchouli. His wife orders him Patchouli all the time, she knows that Patchouli is a bold fragrance but she pampers him.  Not everyone can wear Patchouli it is one of those scents that you either love or hate it.

Here’s an idea!  We have our own exclusive line of men’s products called TMB Male.  TMB Male is a line of Bath Bars, Shower Sels, Oils, Body Sprays, Body Powders, Shaving Bars, Moisturizers and Foot Creams.  They need pampering too.  TMB Male also has sugar scrubs for the feet.  We have scents of Woodland Ice, Black Coconut, Sweetgrass & Cedar, “Signature”, “Kuga”, Fierce, Crystal Blue, Elements of Bamboo & Cool Water. 

If you are looking for something different as this year’s gift, try our handmade baskets. Each basket is unique to the individual.  We customize our baskets for the recipient.  The size of the basket is simple but elegant, we provide products that you choose and supply additional bath items to make this basket one of a kind. 

For more info, email me at naturalproductsbytmb@hotmail.com.

Here are a few of the baskets:


 These are my TMB Male Moisturizers
This is the Black Coconut Sugar Scrub. Pamper his feet.  There is nothing like giving your man a foot hanicure. 
I will post a black soap this weekend.
 
Visit our website to see more products.  http://www.naturalproductsbytmb.com
 

No comments: