Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Naturally Me!


Naturally Me!
 
Let me just say, “I love my products”.  Now with that said, I will tell you why I love my products.  I believe that in order to create something; you have to be passionate about it.  I am passionate about creating a line of bath, beauty and pet care products that uses “Elements from Nature”. 

Since starting my passion for all things natural, I have always asked myself, what can I do that will be different from all the rest? My answer is simple, go the extra mile to find out what works.  First, I love to research ingredients.  Second, my love for all things natural leads to such herbs as Chamomile flower that may help soothe anxiety and relieve insomnia, improve digestive health issues and relieve skin discomfort such as eczema.  Calendula Extract is often used for dry or damaged skin. It has natural restorative properties that infuse the skin with a youthful glow. Calendula Extract is also used to protect the skin from premature aging and thinning of the skin. Calendula is safe enough to be used on the delicate skin under the eyes to prevent crow's feet. Another of my favorite herbs is the Horsetail herb which contains silica and plays a vital role in the formation of keratin.  Keratin is the protein that forms the hair.  It helps to repair damaged tissues of the hair and stimulate new hair growth.  The nutrients of horsetail herb provide all the necessary nourishment to your hair making it thicker and glossier.  Hence, it helps the hair to grow faster and provide protection against hair and scalp problems.  Along with silica, horsetail also contains silicic acid, magnesium, flavonoids and alkaloids. 

Since that’s over let me introduce myself, my name is Tina and I am Naturally Me.  I am all things natural.  I keep my hair cut short, I use no chemicals in my hair and they only products that I will use are my own.  My story is similar to those creative people who make soaps etc. We started by having our own skin care issues and started dabbling into the world of natural ingredients.  I too, had the unforeseen opportunity to have major adult acne not child acne, but Full Blown Adult Acne.  Ugh! What a nightmare.  You are a 30 something woman and you are out in the dating world and what happens a ZIT!. I tried so many on the market products (will not reveal the most recognized product on the market) and it didn’t work.  No let me rephrase, it worked until I ran out of it and it was so expensive to keep using.

I have an exclusive line of products under my belt.  I started out making soaps, ventured into lotions, stomped out a few body washes, sprinkled out a dusting of baby powders and finally rubbed my way to deodorants.  All in all, I have several lines of products working.  You can see more from my website at www.naturalproductsbytmb.com. 

I get a lot of questions about feet, hands and facial cleansers.  Let me just say that I am in no way a dermatologist, I always recommend a person to seek professional attention first before undergoing a new skincare routine.  I am happy to say that my products are never tested on animals.  My two dogs Fred & Nikki will attest to that.

There are so many facial products on the market and I can tell you from personal experience that I have tried half of them and let me say  that either dried my face out like a prune or  broke me out so that I looked like I had whip lash on my face. 

Nevertheless, I have decided to stop paying for prune like skin and create a facial cleanser that hydrates and removes impurities.  I am a strong believer of clays.  I love all of them.  Clays come in a variety like French Green & Red, Pink, Kaolin & Benonite clays.  My favorite thus far, is my French Green Clay.  I use it in my facial cleansers, deodorants, powders and anything else that involves cleansing or keeping you dry.

As I mentioned earlier, your feet are the windows to your soul.  Or better yet, your feet will make people remember your name.  It’s true.  Think about it, if you have cute feet no one remembers you right?  But if your feet are ugly and crusty, isn’t it true that everyone will say did you see Mary’s Feet?  Tell me it’s not true.  Speaking from experience, I am going to be truthful here because it’s my blog and many of you can relate.  I was Mary, I didn’t care.  I walked outside without shoes when I was younger, never thought too much about my feet.  But my feet thought about me, actually, let’s just say my feet left me high and dry.  That was then; I have worked very hard to get my feet to be sandal ready.  I live in Florida.  Who wears shoes? I am asked, “What can I do to get my heels from looking like the sand on the beach?  Well, let me just say, that there is nothing like giving yourself a “Hanicure” a Hanicure is a manicure without the expense of letting someone sloth off the junk on your feet.  In other words, it’s a do it yourself method.

I do Hanicures myself.  My feet have never looked better.   What better way to get the crust off your feet yourself.  I believe if you have problem feet you need to attack it on a daily basis.  Let’s be honest, only a select few have money to spend on manicures in this economy, many do not have money to continually keep up with manicures.  So find ways to make your feet and nails look fabulous without spending $30-$50 doing it.  Now the first step is to get the crust off your feet and the second is to apply a product that will now soften what you have removed.  It’s not going to be overnight, let’s be honest, but I can tell you within a week your feet will show a major improvement.  It’s like WOW!!!!

I have created a fabulous and I mean FABULOUS sugar scrub cream.  We all know and love the traditional sugar scrubs which are sugar and your favorite skin softening oil.  Let’s think one step further.  Yum-oh! Organic Raw Sugar and skin softening butter whipped to perfection.  In addition to that you add some wonderful skin softening and healing Essential oils to the mix.  The cream is super thick and therefore, you only need the smallest amount which you will apply to your heels and legs and rub vigorously.  Also helps with shaving less.  I know.  Feeling that beautiful butter and sugar penetrating your heels.  After washing off with your favorite body wash you will not need any additional moisturizer.  I do my heels every day, as I mentioned Florida is hot and it is Sandal season.  Remember, you don’t want people to remember your name because your heels are rough you want people to say to themselves, Mary’s heels look good.  Let’s be honest, ladies always check out ladies.  We love to see what shoes you wear, what your nail polish looks like and how your feet look in your shoes.  Am I wrong?
 


Picture 1:
Georgia Peach Sugar Scrub Cream
Picture 2:
French Green Clay Facial Cleanser
Picture 3:
Georgia Peach Sugar Scrub Barsnaturalproductsbytmb@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Nanett said...

I am so addicted to the sugar scrub (regular and cream). They both leave my skin silky, smooth and moisturized. The scent lingers -- just talking about it makes me want to go home and hop in the shower.

Nanett said...

BTW - did I tell you I am looking for a shower stool so I can really enhance my experience!!!!!!!!!