Thursday, June 13, 2013

Naturally Me! Shave Cream


Naturally Me!  Shaving Cream

I have come to the realization that I will never stop creating products.  I am always thinking of better ingredients to add into my product line.  I love being the tester of my products, I am not ashamed.  It’s the only way to know if something will work.  I test 100% of my product line. 
 Even down to the dog products.  Just call me Fido!  At least I don't have Fleas....

So last night, while filling my customer orders, I realized that I needed to make some shaving cream for myself.  A Girl’s gotta shave.  It’s too hot in Florida.  So I proceeded to whip up a batch of my Vanilla Moisturizing Shave Cream. It smells yummy.  It smells like a Vanilla Cookie.  After you use it your legs feel sexy and smooth. No need for stockings ladies.  Flaunt those sexy legs of yours.

I use all natural ingredients of Jamaican raw virgin coconut oil extracted from organic coconuts. To mean this is a different consistency than the regular Coconut Oil.  It’s thick and melts beautifully into any products that you need Coconut Oil for.  The process for this oil is labor intensive; the end product is exquisite, unlike any other coconut oils on the market.  We also include Sweet Almond oil which is Softening, nourishing, protecting, nurturing, and is 100% pure botanical ingredient with natural vitamin E not tested on animals, no synthetic preservatives, colors or fragrances. 

Rice Bran Oil is one of my favorites because it contains “squalane,” which is a natural organic compound that helps with the synthesis of cholesterol and vitamin D in the human body, and is also a natural fat produced by human skin cells.

Another of my favorite ingredients is Monoi Butter it is a velvety butter containing the essence of the tropical Tiare flower which is famous for its aromatherapy benefits.  Monoi Butter is also an excellent moisturizer.  What better way to give your legs a deep massage. 

Shea Butter is always my go to product because of its richness in unsaturated fats, essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamin E and D, provitamins A and allantoin and this makes this butter perfect for hair and skin.

Vitamin E helps the healing process for the skin and is absorbed by the epidermis layer of the skin and can also help with sunburns.

My process is simple but an effective way to shave your legs naturally.  The feeling the next day is amazing.  Plus, you don’t have to worry about using a product that includes harsh ingredients and putting that on your legs.

 

We also have a shaving cream for Men.

 

Visit us at naturalproductsbytmb.com and like us on Facebook.
 
 

 

No comments: