Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Naturally Me! Purely Pets


Naturally Me!

Purely Pets

I adore anything to do with animals.  I consider myself an advocate for our four-legged companions.  In fact, Natural Products By TMB supports Chloe’s Paw a non-profit organization that helps families who are unable to provide 100% veterinarian care for their beloved pets. 

Natural Products By TMB has an exclusive line of products called The Purely Pets Collection.  Our line of products consists of sulfate-free pet shampoos & conditioners, dog and cat flea and tick sprays, pet deodorizers, hand sewn pet beds, bandanas, collars and tee shirts.  We also bake gluten-free pet treats. 

At Chloe’s Paw.Org, it’s all about helping one paw at a time.  In doing so, we donate 100% of the proceeds from the Purely Pets Collection to Chloe’s Paw.

The Purely Pets Collection is special to us because we not only help this deserving charity raise money but we also get to create products that work well for animals with sensitive skin and their families who want to use products that are naturally made.  

We NEVER test our products on animals!  I am the sole tester of all of my products.  Yes, I enjoy my dog treats.  They are delicious and healthy for you.  I also use my dog shampoos as well, they are made with natural ingredients and if I can’t use it, my pets won’t either.

Here is a little bit about my two rescue babies.  Fred was rescued from our local Humane Society.  He actually found me and after we danced around a bit he let me know that I was the one to take him home.  I gladly accepted.  Nikki was another story, she was handed to us as a foster; she was badly abused by some hateful individuals.  They used her as a bait dog and believe me she is still working through it all. But she is an amazing and loving animal.  She just wants you to let her give you kisses.  She isn’t too trusting, but she warms up quickly. We decided to keep.  We are happy that she is part of our pack. 

Plus, Fred absolutely adores her.

If you are interested in making a donation, please purchase any of our Purely Pets Collection products by visiting chloes-paw.org or naturalproductsbytmb.com. Or just donate; they would be grateful for any donations received.

Pictures are of our Flea & Tick Spray, Shampoo Bars, Liquid Shampoo & Conditioner, Gluten Free treats of sweet potato, doggie donuts and pup ice cream.  Our tee-shirts and pet beds.  Finally our stars, Fred & Nikki.











No comments: